Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Layouts...

Cali is having a special promotion on a few of her kits. It's good until the 16th (tomorrow)!!!

Three of her kits at DigiScrapbooking.ch are only 1 Euro
and she also has a really cute CU pack for only 3Euros...

And I have some new layouts too :)

This is me, way back when LOL - the photo is from September 176, when I started 1. grade. There is also a photo of my old school :) I did this for the Remember When challenge over at Scrap Orchard. I'm hosting it this month - and it's my first challenge there!! The challenge is to scrap yourself on your own first day of school! I used lots of Orchard goodies for this layout :)

I'm REALLY happy with this layout. It's a bit different from what I've been doing since I've been scrapping one photo layouts. This is a whole days worth of photos - trying to get across the feeling you have when you feel spring finally arriving :) The photos are from April 30, 2009 and the journaling is about the first signs of spring.
I used a template from Kristin's ScrapDesign - and what I love about her templates is that they allow you to get a lot of photos on a layout without it looking all too crowded. I need this assitance with multi photo layouts - since I'm pretty hopeless when it comes to arranging them without help LOL

This is my little girl about 12 hours after she was born. The blended photo is the moment my daughters met each other for the first time :) I have scrapped that photo many times, I think it's my all time favorite photo - so I'll probably scrap it many more times too LOL
I got RAKd with Katrin Designs' fantastic kit, My Little Girl. It's really amazing, so soft and beautiful. THANK YOU KATRIN!!!

This is my older daughter in August 2008. We were out berry picking in amazing weather :) I used Mystique Designs' gorgeous new kit, Tik Tak...

That's it for today :) The layouts are all linked for full credit.

Thank you so much for stopping by - and have a wonderful day!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Layouts! Love the multi photo one you should do it more often! Great work, hugs Rachel xx
www.captivatedvisions.co.uk

Sonja said...

wow is very wonderful page i love it

Unknown said...

Wow!! Gorgeous layouts! everything looks amazing

Jacquie said...

I love all your lay outs and can really image that one particular photo could be your most favourite ever !