Saturday, September 26, 2009

New from Phuong - and a freebie...

Phuong Ton and Miki Ferkul just released an amazing collab kit on Friday. It's called Mediterranean Muse - and it's huge!!!
Here's my first layout with this kit...This is my older daughter relaxing in one of the hot natural spas that we have here in Iceland. This one is in the north east - and I've got to tell you, there is nothing as relaxing as soaking in a natural blue lagoon :)

If you like this layout, I'm offering it as a freebie QP...so enjoy :)

That's it today - thank you so much for stopping by!!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

beautiful layouts and qp.

Toby said...

Gorgeous layout and kit! Thank you so much for the QP freebie!!

Jan J. said...

Phuong has become my favorite and the QP is lovely. Thanks so much! I will probably end up with this kit.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing. It's a beautiful qp.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 16 post on Oct. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

lammogliagirl said...

I love your QP! So beautiful, thank you so much for sharing it :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this lovely QP
Motheroffive