Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dawn and Katrin

Dawn Inskip just released a fantastic new kit in her Digi Chick store. It's called Cabbage Patch and it's just a feast of doodles and watercolored papers!!!
I just love this kit - and I used it to scrap photos of my nephew from early September when he went with his family to visit his grandma in the country. I just love the look on his face when he's "driving" the tractor :)
And Katrin of Katrin's Designs just released this stunning fall kit, called Melody of Fall...
I used it to scrap this photo of Lovisa Lin from last September. I love this photo of her - but it is a bit blurry, so I hadn't really figured out what to do with it yet. That is until I saw Katrin's kit :)
That's it today :) The layouts are linked for full credit. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

No comments: