Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Brand new from Soval

Soval Designs just released this fantastic new kit at flower Scrap...it's called Black & White...
I used it to scrap my beautiful girl's photo from our third family day, on March 1 2007. She was 4 and had first come into my arms at 15 months, on March 1 2004. It's a day we'll never ever forget - and which we celebrate every year.
And just one more LOL - I've been busy!!!

It's my older one again - bein cheeky LOL I used Tracie Stroud's Boho Chic for this layout. It's available at The Scrap Orchard - and so is the template, by Susan Robinson. I did this layout for the September template challenge over at the Orchard.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your layouts are so wonderful!!

Mary said...

Wow the 1st kit is amazing and your page is beautiful ;)
TFS