Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New layouts

Got some new stuff today :)

My older daughter last year in September. She was 5 (almost 6) and had just started taking dance classes. She was very excited about it and here she is showing us what she learned in her dance class earlier that day :)I used Elo Designs' gorgeous new kit, Bug's Land - available at The French Frog

This is my gorgeous little nephew Ethan. He is so adorable and has the reddest head of hair I've seen in a long time :) His favorite color is orange, so when I saw this collab, As Good As It Gets, from Penny Springman and Eva Kipler, I just had to use it for his photos :)

This is my younger daughter in February. She was a bit sleepy - that's why she has a bit droopy eyes LOL But she's ALWAYS smiling!!!
I used Mystique Designs' newest kit, Catch Your Angel, to scrap this photo :)

Here she is again - this time just a few days ago. her older sister decided to teach her how to play Go Fish and she enjoyed it a lot. Mostly because it meant she got a lot of attention from her sister LOL I used Vera Lim's newest kit, My Sweetheart, to scrap these photos.

And here she is for the third time :) This time at only 10 days old. I can't believe how fast time flies - and how much children change from being tiny little babies to feisty little three year olds LOL I used another collab here, this one from Edeline Marta and Angela Hinksman. It's called Baby Soft and it's available at Scrap Artist.

That's it for today, all the layouts are linked for full credit. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

4 comments:

emilypowers said...

the shadows on that top layout are SPECTACULAR!!! i would not have known it was digital :). lovely art work.

Donna B. Miller said...

What great layouts. I especially love the first one, and the way you mimicked the arch of her body with the elements.

Carolyn Albro said...

Oh my gosh!! Those pages are WONDERFUL! Such a variety of styles, very nice : )

Zin from the Alps said...

cute pages!