Monday, September 14, 2009

Photos - again :)

Much to my amazement, I've actually stuck to taking a photo a day for the past 2 weeks LOL I know, not so much of an accomplishment compared to those amazing individuals who have actually done this for the past 8,5 MONTHS - but an accomplishment for me :)

September 9
The sky was extra beautiful on Wednesday - I loved how it looked with the setting sun and the many different layers of clouds :)

September 10
When the cat wants to get away from my beautiful and amazing - but sometimes rough with the cat - girls, she crawls into the top bunk bed and sleeps there. She is not happy when she is interrupted up there LOL I apologize for the terrible shadows and lights - but it was a spur of the moment photo :)

September 11
Bad weather day on Friday - and it has only gotten worse!!! We saw this ferry sail by our living room window - it was on it's way to the southern part of the country where it will replace another bigger ferry for a time, while the big one is being renovated.

September 12
My girls getting comfy in front of the tv Saturday morning - in their pjs, sitting in their camping chairs with blankets and feet up on the trampoline. Can it be any more comfortable LOL

September 13
One of the things I love about fall and bad weather, is that it gets dark and it's very cozy at night to just draw the curtains, get comfy with a good book, a blanket and a cup of coffee - and light lots of candles!! That's what we did last night - it makes you forget the bad weather outside :)

September 14
See - the weather is not good LOL This is out my living room window at lunch time. There is a lot of fish in the bay right outside my town and I was trying to capture the birds diving down to catch them :) There is one on the left, right above the fence - but I don't know if it's visible to anyone but me because I know it's there LOL. I couldn't use maximum zoom because the birds were going so fast that I lost them if I did - so I used as much zoom as I possibly could!!

No comments: