Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy week :)

I'm so tired from the weekend LOL Is that normal? We had visitors, our friend and her daughter and the house was full of life and noise and mess all weekend. Which is fun, but tiring - or maybe I'm just getting old!! We went for a little walk Saturday and picked quite a bit of blueberries and crowberries. There are so many this fall and the kids had a blast!! And the cat LOL she came with on the walk and loved investigating all the crooks and crannies of the lava fields!! Seriously, that cat is like a dog - just follows us around everywhere :)

There's lots going on in the scrapping world, it's obvious that fall is settling in after summer being busy with other stuff.

Scrap Orchard is having a huge sale on summer products...lots of fabulous goodies for a very good price...The sale starts today and on Thursday prices go up to normal - so hurry up :)

Soval is having a mega contest...you could win her whole store at The French Frog!!!And her designs are fabulous, so get busy ;)

And I have a few layouts to show - they are all a bit fallish looking LOL
This is actually made from the Scrap Orchard Mystery Mega for September. It's called Rule the School, although my layout has nothing to do with school - but it does show that the Mega is very versatile!!
These are my girls the other day. We take their photo each fall and frame it for their dad so that he'll have a recent photo on the wall in his room on the boat. Since he's away so much it's very important for him :) So this is from the "photo shoot", although it's not the photo we chose to frame.

This is my younger daughter at 7,5 months. She was standing up anywhere and everywhere - and enjoying every minute of it. She was actually already crawling up the stairs at this time, giving my poor head quite a few extra gray hairs LOL
I used Kim De Smet's new paper pack, Collage Art Papers Vol 2 - both vol1 and vol2 are really fantastic papers!!

And here she is again, my younger daughter, that is :) This is Christmas morning 2008. Our tradition is to have cake and hot chocolate for breakfast Christmas morning - and she LOVES it!!! She has a huge sweet tooth - and it didn't hurt that she got to drink her chocolate from a grown up cup :)
I used Shabby Miss Jenn's fabulous Cup of Love kit!!

Last but not least is a layout I made with Phuong Ton's new September kit (and calendar). It's fabulous - I just love her papers, they are so rich and warm and...absolutely and totally gorgeous!!This is my older daughter on Saturday when we went berry picking. It was August 29, and she was already wearing a fleece sweatshirt, her thick coat, gloves and a hat!! That's Iceland for you LOL When the designers bring out their spring and summer kits, sometimes in April, I still have a long ways to go until I can have any usable springlike photos to scrap. But when the fall kits start to hit the shelves in August - I'm READY!!!

Anyways, that's it for today. All the layouts are linked for full credits. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a good week :)

1 comment:

Eve said...

Gorgeous Lo's!!