Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mojo's back :)

So yesterday I seemed to have found my scrapping mojo - so cleaning was on the back burner LOL I've got to get some done today, though, I only have 2 days left of my vacation so it really has to be done!! However, I also got some peace and quiet yesterday, since my older girl went to a friend's house and my little one was at Kindergarten. That's an unusual quietness around here - maybe that's why my mojo got back :)
Yesterday, my husband also went back out on sea after having been home since the middle of May. He's been working on the boat all summer, but at least he's slept at home!! As much as I love feeling fall sneak in after the summer, this is one of fall's aspects that I really hate. And speaking of fall, today really feels like fall. It's a dreary and windy day, the clouds are low and the waves are beating the shore. This is what I see from my computer room window...
And a little closer-up of the ocean :)Anyways, I have some layouts I want to show...My precious little girls last Easter Sunday :) They do know how to pose like they like each other sometimes LOL I used Vera Lim's newest kit, Precious Ones, for this layout.

Lovisa Lin will be 7 in December. She is starting second grade tomorrow and I really can't believe how fast she's growing!!! And, she's lost SIX babyteeth!! SIX!!! It's a huge milestone, actually - at least if you ask her. I do miss her full mouth of teeth, though LOL I made this with Shabby Miss Jenn's School Time - it's just out in her store :)

And a little bit of a fantasy layout showing my three year old taking a bath last weekend. She was having so much fun floating in the bathwater :) I used Mystique Designs' Enchanted. It was released at OScraps yesterday.

This last one took me ages yesterday!! Well, not the actual layout - although it did take some time, but this is part of my first ever hybrid project, which is the front cover of my daughter's second grade school folder. I'm rather proud of it, even though I miscalculated the size and almost glued all 10 fingers together while trying to fix it LOL I'm not sure I'll venture into something like this in the near future - but it was fun. Sort of :) I used Edeline Marta's newest kit, School Again, just released at Scrap Artist.

This is the finished project :)

Anyways, better get cleaning LOL All the layouts are linked for credits. Thank you so much for stopping by :)

4 comments:

The Mini Mum said...

Gorgeous LO's! I love the view from your window. We are coming into Spring here, so experiencing the opposite weather to you.

Armina said...

nice to have your mojo back! love all your lo's :)

Krakatuka said...

Wonderful layouts!

Anonymous said...

wwoow your layouts are gorgeous and welcome back :D