Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New stuff...

Got a few layouts to share today :)

Dawn Inskip came out with a new kit at her Digi Chick store last Thursday. It's fantastic - and so completely a MUST for any serious digi scrapper!!! It's called Confessions of a Digi-Scrapper...
I made a layout showcasing the layouts I've done for Dawn so far - there were quite a lot of them LOL I am a total scrap-aholic, and I don't think there is ever a day where I don't scrap a page. Or two. Or three LOL

And a new kit from Soval, Just a Little Boy, available at The French Frog. I love the name of that store :)
I used it to scrap a layout of my youngest nephew. He was born at the end of March 2007 - exactly 9 months after my younger daughter was born. I guess my sister's eggs went rattling off once she held my baby girl LOL

Last but certainly not least, a new and fabulous kit from Vera Lim. It's called School Days...
Of course, school is one of the signs of fall - and it somehow feels more like fall after everyone is in school again. My little one started Kindergarten on the 13th after 6 weeks of summer vacation, and last Thursday, my older one started second grade. I took this photo before she went to school on her first day. She was so excited and proud, with her new pink schoolbag - which is almost bigger than her LOL

That's it for today :) Thank you so much for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Great layout. Love the way you've layered all the LO's in the first one.

Unknown said...

Fantastic kits and love the first layout.

Sara E said...

love those kits... and your layouts are beautiful too