Tuesday, September 02, 2008

September already?

How did that happen? I thought summer just started - and now it's practically Christmas LOL

I'm desperately trying to finish up my photos from 2007. In a moment of madness I made a 2006 album of the girls for each grandmother and in another even worse moment (I really don't know what I was thinking!!) I promised the grands an album for every year. So now, 2008 is drawing to an end - and I haven't finished 2007 yet!! I keep getting reminded of that promise, so I really have to keep it.
Anyways, here's a layout with my little one at 6,5 months. These photos are from January 2007 when she was starting to pull herself up to a sitting position - and a whole new world opened up to her. She could see things she could not while on the floor, and better yet, she could reach for them and draw them towards her!! These were fun times for her - anxious for me - and her big sister started to see her as more than just an immovable object that took mom away from her LOLI used Peta Boardman's gorgeous Sweet Delight kit for this layout. I'm a guest on her CT this month and I just adore her designs!!

My second layout is of my daughters playing a new game. Lovisa Lin, the older one, runs away then turns around, opens her arms and Matthildur Inga comes flying into them. And then they hug like there's no tomorrow :) This is so adorable - and such a change from before, when Lovisa really didn't like to touch Matthildur at all. She was afraid she would slobber all over her - and apparently her drool and snot was deadly poisonous LOL
This is made with Vera Lim's newest kit, Your True Colors, it's gorgeous! Everything Vera makes is stunning - and I can't really believe it, but I'm a guest on her CT this month! I've been Vera's No1 fan for as long as I can remember and this is really a dream come true :)
Anyways, the layout is done for the current challenge on Vera's blog, focusing on siblings. I also used one of her new word arts - she just released 4 new sets of Quote It Family word arts.

But aren't my girls just the cutest??? :D

Layouts are linked for full credits - thanks for stopping by :)

7 comments:

Sandra said...

i SO know how you are feeling.. its just not enough time within each day! :) But you are on a roll it seems,so keep up the good work! :) GREAT pages btw! :)

jaye said...

Yes your girls are adorable!! love the layouts, extractions are great.

Take a deep breath, don't fret, you'll get it done in due time.

Unknown said...

Lovely layouts.

I no longer try to be up to date with my scrapping - too stressful! I just do a page at a time, and try not to think about all the others waiting patiently!

Barb said...

I can't believe that it's September already!

Great layout, just lovely!

schneeflocke said...

great layouts, I will guest for Peta too in October, can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your guest CT slot. I saw this layout on Vera's blog and thought it was gorgeous!

Creative Junkie said...

omgosh, I just LOVE that second layout! The colors and blending are just beautiful!