Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rainy Days...

We have had some rainy and windy days over the weekend. It started Friday and from the looks of it, the rain won't let up any time soon. And the wind will only pick up more speed. We are supposed to get stormy weather on Wednesday and Thursday - maybe next weekend will be better :) The good part is, that when there is a storm, my DH's boat is usually not on sea, and now he'll get 2 extra days at home! Yeah for that!

Scrapwise, I think I lost my mojo somewhere. So if you find it, please return it to me LOL
I did manage a couple of pages over the weekend...This is Matthildur Inga, my 2 year old, at the end of July. We were camping and there was a field of dandelions close by so Lovisa Lin and Matthildur Inga went over there. At first it was only Lovisa who was blowing on them, but soon Matthildur wanted to try too. She found a nice full dandelion, put it to her mouth and blew on it a little. And then she inhaled LOL - filling her mouth with all the pesky little dandelion seeds :) Not fun!! And blowing dandelion suddenly lost all it's charm!!
I used Dawn Inskip's Timeless Treasures kit and her gorgeous new Clearly Creative Overlays.
I've said it before, I'm desperately trying to finish up my 2007 photos, and I have a whole lot of photos of my little one from January, there were just so many firsts for her that month! She sat up for the first time, she got her first tooth and she pulled herself up to a standing position for the first time at the middle of January, at the ripe old age of 6,5 months. She hasn't stopped since LOLThis is her first standing up photo :) She was so proud of herself and kept trying to get us to clap for her LOL It wasn't that hard - we were pretty proud of her too!!
I did this one using Peta Boardman's beautiful Innocence kit. It's fantastic!!

The last layout, I just finished this afternoon. I used a brand new kit by Vera Lim, Fallin' 4 Fall, which will hit her stores at SBG and VLD sometime tomorrow. It's EVERYTHING you would ever expect from a fabulous Vera Lim kit - and more!!!
This is Lovisa Lin on her bike and my DH on a walk we took last fall. It was at the beginning of October and the first snow had already fallen in our mountains, so our glacier looked so fresh and beautiful. The colors and the light were just perfect - so I got some good fall photos out of the walk. That and exercise LOL

Better get going, laundry is waiting - as are the dishes, unfortunately they don't put themselves in the dishwasher LOL
As usual, the layouts are linked for full credit. Thank you so much for stopping by!!

7 comments:

Ava in Wonderland said...

What gorgeous LO's!! Thanks for sharing them!!

Leigh said...

Your lo's are beautiful. I like the way you incorporate your journaling on each one, too!

Bird Stalker Photography said...

Darling layouts!

Monique said...

Beautiful layouts, I'm not so sure you've lost your mojo! lol, but if you're looking, I find it helps to browse galleries - they're always full of inspiration! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pages, are you sure you have lost your mojo ?

I am with you on the rainy days, hoping too for some better days before the cold settle down!

Barb said...

Beautiful layouts, Lilja. Looks like the mojo is working pretty well to me!

The Mini Mum said...

If you've lost your mojo sweetie, then I'm in serious trouble LOL! Those LO's are stunning!