Monday, February 15, 2010

Missing Days

I'm getting lazier with the blog, I've got to get in gear, though, because now I'm at the point where I gave up last year :) I'm so NOT going to do that this year!!!

February 9
My baby in the shower. She loves taking showers, but I try to not bathe/shower the girls too often since they both have sensitive skin and it dries out too much when they take too many baths :) But bathtime and showertime is ALWAYS a lot of fun :)

February 10
The girls will be pirate princesses for the costume parties on Ash Wednesday. Today they got pirate hats to complement their costumes. They were both really happy about that :)

February 11One of Lovisa's girlfriends' birthday was today and she had a pajama party. Lovisa wore her new pink Barbie pajamas - and looked really good! It must have been fun, though, being the neighbor of this girl when 22 kids in pajamas ran out to the playground to play outside LOL

February 12
Matthildur had her first piano lesson today. She's only three - although if you ask her, she is getting close to 4 REALLY fast!! I was a bit worried that she was too young, but we have Russian music teachers at our music school and they claim kids are never too young to start LOL As it turned out, she LOVED it and when we were walking home after class, she told me that she had learned EVERYTHING - and proceeded to show us when we got home :)

February 13
We had visitors for the weekend. Our friend and her daughter came to stay from Friday until Sunday. Her daughter is only 2,5 months older than Lovisa and they get along really well. We did a lot of fun things on Saturday - even went for a long walk in the rain and wind, and when we got back we were all soaking wet LOL Then we made bread and Lovisa and her friend loved kneading it :)

February 14
Today's my birthday and this is what I got from my girls. Their dad took them to the store when he was home on Thursday and they each got to choose a present for me :) So they both got me necklaces - and I love them both!

Ok, now I'm caught up. I'll try and post more regularly from now on :)

1 comment:

Jan J. said...

The picture of your little pirate princesses is SO cute!