Friday, February 19, 2010

Ash Wednesday

Wednesday was Ash Wednesday and traditionally it's a day of dressing up and going trick-or-treating. My girls went to school/Kindergarten dressed as pirate princessesDon't they look cool? They took their part very seriously LOL

Yesterday, Lovisa was busy practicing the piano for her lesson today - when I started pestering her with the camera she started giggling, telling me not to bother her while she was playing
She's really good - I know I say that a lot about her, but she's really good at everything she wants to do. But she does give up too quickly, in my humble opinion, if she doesn't get it right away, she believes it's better to do something else LOL She doesn't get to, but she wants to :)

1 comment:

Magdalena (m2m) said...

Hi Lilja!!! It's unusual tradition for us :) In Poland Ash Wednesday is totally different :) I love to know how you spend this day :) Girls looked wonderful :) Great daughters you have :)