Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Couple of layouts

I've been slacking in posting my layouts on the blog - and since it's been a long time, and I scrap a LOT, I won't even pretend that I can ever catch up LOL So, I'll just post a few now and try and do it regularly from now on :)

Dawn Inskip released two new kits last week, Sugar and Spice was one of them and About a Boy was the other. They are both available at Pickleberry Pop and Catscrap.This is Matthildur Inga, my mud magnet :) We went to the beach the other day and it was windy, rainy and cold. Matthildur sat herself half on the sand and half in the ocean and was happily wet and dirty within seconds LOL I don't need a boy to scrap boy kits!!

Lovisa Lin, however, is a princess through and through. This girl does NOT like to get dirty LOL

Irene V Alexeeva also released two kits last week. She is guest designer at Scrapbook Graphics this month, so she released Squeak With Love there and Chocomint at her regular Scrap Orchard store.
This is Matthildur Inga on Ash Wednesday. Her Kindergarten always comes to my workplace on Ash Wednesday to "trick-or-treat". It's so much fun to get all the Kindergarten kids marching up to the house all dressed up in their cute little costumes - on top of their warm winter coats and skisuits LOL I took these photos of Matthildur while the kids were singing for treats :)

Now these are my girls on Shrove Monday - or Bun Day as we call it here in Iceland. This was my photo of the day, so there is a bit of explanation a little further down on this blog. Basically, layout shows how much my girls enjoyed their cream puff buns with jam and whipped cream - and of course their pink and green frosting :)

No comments: