Wednesday, February 24, 2010

And a couple more...

Can't stop now LOL

Penny Springmann released a fantastic kit last weekend. It's called 4 sho and it's available at Sweet Shoppe - and in Penny's new and fantastic personal shope, My Digital Stash!!
This kit is filled with teenage attitude and slang - and since English is not my native language, I have to admit, I didn't know half of them and was afraid to use them wrong LOL "Just sayin'" was about the only one I felt comfortable enough to use :)
This is Lovisa Lin at 5 - showing all of her pre-teen attitude. Can't wait to see what this girl will be like when she actually hits her teens LOL

Last week was a huge release week for Scrap Orchard - as usual :) I made three layouts using their new releases

This was once my dog - she got killed a few years back. She was completely crazy, never did anything we asked and always ran away from us on walks to chase birds or sheep LOL But she was such a lovable thing - ans she ALWAYS waited for her food. We could tell her to sit and stay while we put the most delicious food items in front of her, and she would sit and stay - and slobber - until we told her to go ahead. No matter how long it took. We took this photo for a competition that was running on one of the radio stations in the summer of 1999. We never sent it in, but the photo was supposed to advertise a candy bar - and that's what she is looking at and slobbering over in this photo :)
I used a template by Megan Turnidge and a fab collab from Julie Bullock and mle card, called The Good Dog - bot available at Scrap Orchard.

This is our cat. Can you see an animal theme running through this week? No story with this one, except she was having fun playing with Matthildur, running all over the living room. Both of them LOL
I used AnnaBV Designs' Kit Cat kit and Cat Wordart pack, as well as Tracie Stroud's stitches and worn overlays. All available at Scrap Orchard.

These are my girls. They disappeared into their room one afternoon, only emerging to hand me a ticket, which said that I was supposed to pull up a chair and enter their room to watch a play in 5 minutes. I did - and they gave a brilliant performance in a play about a bad pirate who kidnapped the princess and made her walk the plank. They got a standing ovation :)
I used a Clean and Tiny template by Dani Alencar and also Dani's collab with Bianka Argollo, A Whole Year - February. Both available at Scrap Orchard.

1 comment:

dawn said...

gorgeous work as always Lilja - loving your pages :)