Thursday, February 04, 2010

Coming home!

My husband came home today!! He's been out to sea for the most part of the last two weeks, I only saw him Friday afternoon and Tuesday afternoon for a little bit of time each day. The boat only stopped while the fish was landed and new bait was put on the boat. Now he has the weekend off - yeah!!!
I took a long lunch, since I wasn't feeling well and had to go to a meeting at 4 so I thought I'd better lie down and rest for a while so I could make it throught the meeting. Anyways, when I was about to go back to work, I saw my husband's boat sail by our livingroom window - and of course I took photos LOL
It's not a good photo since it's taken out the window at maximum zoom - but it will do :)

1 comment:

dawn said...

Morning Lilja :) Loving this photo hu - what a fantastic view from your window!