Thursday, October 15, 2009

Post No6...

Mystique Design released a new kit this week!! It's called Golden Life...It's perfect for Christmas layouts :) I used it to scrap my younger one trying on her grandma's shoes last Christmas...

New kit from Vera Lim, Joy of Autumn...There is a story with this one - well, there is a story with most of my layouts, that's why I scrap LOL As for this layout, we went for a walk at the beginning of October, it was a rather chilly day, windy and we had the occasional hail. In the middle of the walk, my little one sat firmly down and removed her hat. She claimed she was warm, the hat was itchy and there was no way she was going to put it on again!!! It took a lot of reasoning to make her wear the hat on the way home and she didn't like it one little bit :)

No comments: