Tuesday, October 06, 2009

New layouts

I haven't been a Honey Bee at the Scrap Orchard for very long, but I'm really enjoying scrapping with all the gorgeous stuff the amazing Orchard designers put out every week. Just recently I played with mle designs' gorgeous new Wub Woobie...
It's an amazing kit, that just reminds me of hot chocolate and fairy tales read under a cozy blanket :)This is Lovisa Lin on January 2, 2005 at the tender age of 25 months :) This is the day she discovered the television LOL She was tired from so much company and so little sleep during the New Years celebrations, that she just sat herself in her most favorite soft and comfy lion chair and watch the Teletubbies for ages!!! She tried a lot of different positions on that chair that morning - and I have photos of all of them LOL - I just couldn't figure out how to fit them all in one layout!!
I don't like kids watching too much tv - but I like when they watch occasionally, especially since that means a few minutes just for me. Without the noise, and the constant "mommy" yelling LOL Don't get me wrong, I love the "mommy" yelling, but sometimes, when it's been on both ears at the same time for hours on end, a little break is welcomed :)

I got to play with a couple of things from ZigZag Scrap the other day. Here's one of the layouts I made, using Rachness Designs' I Dream of Fall...
This is Lovisa Lin in October 2008. We went to a holiday cottage one weekend and the colors were so gorgeous and the leaves were falling off the trees, so she toog a bag and started collecting the leaves for future craft projects :)

Irene has a new kit in her store. It's called Princess & The Pea - I just love Irene's fairy tale kits...I made this with it...My girls having a dance on our livingroom floor :) It's just one of those times you can't help but love - when everything is fun and everyone is giggling and happy LOL

Kristin just released two packs of new two-page templates in her stores. This is one of them. I have said before, I just love her templates. They make me scrap stories and events, rather than moments. I love my one photo layouts with just a title, both types convey my feelings of the moment - but looking back, these are the layouts I love even more. Where there is lots of journaling and we can giggle over what we did and how we did it and how we felt at the moment. I just love scrapping :)

That's it today, more later - there's always more LOL The layouts are all linked for full credit.

Thank you so much for stopping by - and I hope you're having a wonderful day!!

No comments: