Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Layouts - and a sale!!

Mystique Designs is having a birthday sale in her OScraps store today and tomorrow...
She has amazing kits in her store - here's her newest one, Words...Here's a layout I made with it...This is Lovisa Lin at the end of August - yes, fall starts early in these parts of the world :)

Soval Designs has a gorgeous freebie up at The French Frog, it's called On My Way...
I made a layout with it the other day...Lovisa Lin decided to learn to read in August 2008. She was 5,5 and 2 days before her first ever day of school, she figured out the connection between the letters and the sounds they make. Before she turned 6 in December, she was far more fluent than an average 4th grader and by the time I took this photo in February 2009, she was reading story books for fun. No pictures - just words LOL She is amazing :)

Have you seen Harvest Spice, the October Mystery Mega, at the Scrap Orchard yet? It's really, really gorgeous!!! Here's my layout with it...
This is Lovisa Lin, again :) This is at the beginning of September and she was trying to keep her balance walking on an old rusty equipment that used to be used to make hay. I have NO idea what the English word for it is - but the direct translation is "raker" LOL

Edeline Marta is guest designer at After 5 Designs in October!! She has a beautiful Halloween kit in her store there called Scary Boo!!This is a RAK for Kelly (emmasmom). We don't celebrate Halloween in Iceland, it's not a holiday here, so I usually have a really hard time coming up with a way to scrap all the gorgeous Halloween kits out there LOL We don't have Thanksgiving or pumpkins either - so there is another problem for me :)

Vera Lim is guest designer at Catscrap for the month of October!!! Her debut kit there is called Simple Pleasures - and it's just gorgeous!!
These are my sweet girls on September 19, they were standing on their grandma's flat tire while their dad put the spare under grandma's car LOL They watched everything really carefully!!!

I had my first blogpost for Penny Springman yesterday. It was Tuesday Tunes - and I decided to make a layout featuring the latest craze at my house...Abba FEVER!!!

That's it for today :) All the images are linked for full credit. Thank you so much for stopping by - and I hope your day is wonderful!!

No comments: