Thursday, October 08, 2009

More layouts - and snow

Today is an off day for my daughters' school and kindergarten - which means it's an off day from me too :) Actually, for me, it's only until noon since their dad is taking the "afternoon shift" LOL

Also, we have SNOW today!!! It's been snowing since early this morning, so right now - this is my view...
I think we somehow missed fall and went straight to winter!!!

As for scrapping news, Boutique-digiscrap got a make over and to celebrate, they are having a 35% off sale on all their items until Sunday!!
Dawn Inskip has a gorgeous new kit at Pickleberry Pop, it's called To The Moon And Back...
It's just fabulous!! Gorgeous papers and doodles!!These are my girls in August 2008. They were watching heavy machinery tear apart our backyard, and they sat - totally prepared for heavy dangerous work, in their bicicle helmets LOL - on the dining room table, watching the whole thing. They love big tools, especially my little one!!

No comments: