Thursday, October 15, 2009

Edeline Marta & a huge Halloween collab...

Edeline Marta put the cutest kit in her A5D guest store today!!! It's called Rain Drops Falling...
It's SO cute!!! I made this layout with it...It's Matthildur Inga in the middle of September. We took a walk and she was dressed as if it was summer - then it started to rain, it really came pouring down, but she didn't care LOL It just added to the fun :)

And the designers at the DigiScrap Mania store got together and designed this HUGE Halloween collab called Trick or Treat...since I CT for Cali Designs, I got to play with it :)
Again, I don't have any Halloween photos, but I got some cute photos of Matthildur this summer while she was playing pirates with her sister and cousins. She was so happy that she got to use my nephews pirate costume LOLIsn't she cute???

No comments: