Thursday, October 15, 2009

And more...

Blogger is acting up on my computer, so I can only do short posts!!! Well, everything internet related is acting up on my computer, and since I don't want to turn on my laptop, I'll just do multiple posts until I'm done with all my layouts LOL There will be a multitude of very boring posts today :)

Edeline Marta is guest designer at After Five Designs this month and we got to play with the A5D October collab, Prairie Morning...

And this one is weird LOLWe don't celebrate Halloween, so I have no Halloween photos to make layouts with. However, Irene's Halloween kit, Spooky Hour, is just about the most gorgeous kits around, so I had to use it - even though I had to fish around for a witchy looking photo of my gorgeous 7 year old LOL
End of chapter three...

No comments: