Thursday, July 09, 2009

Blog life!

I'm going to try to resurrect my poorly neglected blog - since it's not Valentine's Day anymore LOL There has been a lot of stuff going on in my life for the past 4 months so the blog has been very low on the list of priorities. Now everything is settling down, so I'm going to give the 365 project another go :) Starting yesterday:

July 8 - The Midnight Sun
I took this photo off from our balcony. It was actually July 9th at the time, but since I hadn't gone to bed yet, I'm counting it as belonging to July 8 LOL The time was 1:16 am and the sun hadn't set yet - not that it really ever sets at this time of year.

July 9 - Good WeatherAnother one from my balcony. I like my balcony LOL - it's huge and it's been sitting there, unfinished for almost a year now, until my DH finally put the floor in two weeks ago. Just in time for the fantastic weather we've had :) I love to look at the ocean and the sky when the sun is shining and the weather is completely still.

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: