Monday, July 13, 2009

No photos - just layouts :)

Just a couple of layouts to show off today - I sort of like them LOL
My gorgeous little (or not so little anymore :) girl. She was 4 years old at the time - now she's six. And a half LOL I used Lily Designs freebie for the July On the House challenge over at A5D.

And this is my sweet three year old sitting on the beach the other day. It was just such a fabulously extractable photo - and fit so well with Irene Alexeeva's amazing doodled little elves and that pumpkin house, which I absolutely love!!

Lovisa Lin loves to read - so this is a tribute to the magical world of books :) I used Studio Phuong's amazing new kit, Veiled Moonlight - it's just so fantastic that you really have to take a look to believe it!!

And finally, a fun moment between DH and our 3 year old at the beginning of June. They were running around the pier and in the end, she just wanted to run around in his arms :) And they both loved it. This kit is also by Studio Phuong and aptly named Fatherhood.

All layouts are linked for full credits. Thank you so much for stopping by :)

1 comment:

chantal said...

Lilja, I'm so happy you started your blog again!!!! Wow on the LOs'!!!! I absolutely adore the first one and the one with your little one and the elves is so cute!