Monday, July 27, 2009

More new layouts

I meant to update the blog at least every other day - but my good intentions with this blog never seem to last LOL I do have photos for my 365 project, but - I'm not going to upload them quite yet. I think I'm just going to scrap them and upload them as layouts :)

In the meantime, I have some more new layouts...
My older daughter and I on our adoption day in China. I did this for the first round of Battle of the Creative Teams over at DSA. I'm on Irene Alexeeva's team - and, therefore, used 100% her designs.

My younger daughter on the beach at the beginning of July. I used a new kit from Mystique Designs - which is also my new CT (yeah!!) - it's called Dolce Vita and is Brydka's debut kit at her new OScraps store!!

Doesn't he have the cutest little face? He's my little nephew and he's just as sweet and mischievous as his little two year old face looks :) My sister and her family live a bit away from us, but we went and visited them at the beginning of July. I used Shabby Miss Jenn's newest kit, Little Prince.

This is the lagoon Jökulsárlón, which is in the south of Iceland. It lies at the foot of the glacier Vatnajokull, the biggest glacier in Europe, and is filled with icebergs which break off the glacier. We went there in June and sailed among the icebergs - which is an amazing experience :)
I used Studio Phuong's Play Day freebie - available at the Studio Matters Blog.

This is for the second round of BOTCT - and I used 100% Irene Alexeeva's designs. The focus of the challenge was to use lyrics and all team members had to use the same lyrics. We chose the theme Friendship and used the lyrics to You've Got A Friend In Me. The girls in the layouts are my older daughter and my niece. They met for the first time in May and they were instant friends. This photo is taken like 12 hours after they first met - and 8 of those hours were spent sleeping LOL

My last layout for today is also using Irene's stuff, and this time her newest kit, Frolic Tunes.
This is my older daughter again - and this is a totally posed photo, since I had this layout in my head but no photo to use LOL I usually don't pose my girls - but when the necessity arises you have to do what you have to do :)

That's it for today. All the layouts are linked for further credits :) Thank you so much for stopping by and have a good day!!

9 comments:

Creative Junkie said...

omgosh, your layouts are stunning! LOVE that Iceland one - it's just gorgeous!

Your girls are adorable!

Lisa said...

Great layouts! I love the one of your nephew!

Lauren Reid said...

holy gorgeous los!!!!!!! that last one needs to be framed and slapped on the wall fo sho! ;)

ox

Mommy Spice said...

Beautiful pages! Love them!

Lena said...

Those pages are just amazing!

Stacey said...

WOW WOW WOW Lilja!!! You are amazing as always! Love those pages, and Lauren's right about framing that last one. Hope you are well!

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

Fabulous new pages, you were as busy as I was this weekend, great job!


You blogged, I blogged, we all scream blog train!!
Stopping by from the DST Blog train
Happy Scrapin' Kat

Dielle said...

Gorgeous LOs! I love the friendship one the best!

Melissa said...

Fabulous layouts!!