Friday, July 17, 2009

New layouts :)

I'm not good with dark colors - and I'm not a Twilight fan - but Irene Alexeeva has such a gorgeous new kit out, that it had to be scrapped LOL It's called Her Lullaby, and it's very dramatic in black, red and white...I made a layout with it, showing my older daughter's happiness while she was on the beach playing with her kite the other day :)It's so much darker than my usual style - but I just loved how well the paper blends with the photo, and I love Irene's fabulous wordarts :)

And Edeline Marta is making her debut at a new store today!! She is going back to her home at Scrap Artist, and I have to say, her style is perfect there!!! Her debut kit is called Make Me Smile
and that's exactly what my little girl does on a daily basis :) She has such a beautiful smile!
That's it for today - I'm off to enjoy the beautiful weather we are having :) Thanks for looking and have a good weekend!!

3 comments:

Glynis Peters said...

OH wow My daughter is having her hen night in B and R, it is moulin rouge theme. That kit would be great.

chantal said...

WOW! Love that first LO! Amazing!!!!!!

Gislina said...

Gaman að sjá líf á blogginu þínu aftur, og sjá myndir frá þér aftur :-)