Thursday, July 16, 2009

New kit from Phuong

Phuong Ton just released her newest kit - it's so fun and fabulous!!! It's called Prehistoric - A Dinosaur Kit, and it's available at her SBG store. REALLY COOL!!! Here's my layout with it
I had so much fun with this kit :) The photo (the extraction of my daughter and my nephew) is taken at the entrance of a Dinosaur Park in England in June 2005 - and is meant as the first page of many from that visit.

Vera Lim also has some new overlays in her stores - she makes fabulous overlays. I used one of them here along with some more of Vera's goodies...This is part of my 2007 album, which I'm busy trying to finish up . This is my older daughter in February 2007, feeling really cool in her favorite sunglasses :)

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: