Thursday, July 03, 2008

Lots of new stuff...

Ok - I have tons of layouts to post, so here goes...LOL

First off, the new Diamante kit! Have you seen Lori's new kit it's soooo gorgeous? It's called Hidden Secrets and it's 20% off this week...take a look, it's absolutely worth every cent!!
Here's my page with it - showing my little one with her little pout. It's just the cutest thing LOL
I did this page also for the newest ITC challenge over at Lori's Loungerette's blog. It's fun, we are scraplifting Teresa's gallery and she has some MAJOR gorgeous layouts to lift!!

Next up is Dawn Inskip with the coolest set of alphas I've seen for a LONG time!! It's called Say It With Flowers...And my page with it...I also used Dawn's Pets kit, don't you just love that background paper??!! Oh, and this is my 4 year old nephew and his dog. She is just a puppy but so big already! He is a bundle of energy and this photo is taken about 3 weeks ago at a beach in a secluded valley. We went there when visiting my sister's family and had a blast - we were almost alone in the world while in this valley, just us, the birds and some sheep!
Next up is Karah Fredericks 4th of July kit. It's gorgeous - and called Starry-eyed Wonder. I used my 5 year old girl's pre-school graduation for this layout too. The 4th of July kits seem to work well with the celebratory feel :) BTW, Karah is celebrating her 2 year digiversary this week and the next with a 40% off sale at both her shops, The Digi Chick and Blue Flombingo. There are also challenges every day at the Blue Flombingo blog and giveaways throughout the digi world!
Two more - and then I'm done for the night :)
This one I did with a collab called Let's Connect, and is the collaboration of Amy Sumrall, Ellie Lash, Flergs, Franziska Altmann, Heather Manning, Kim B's Designs, Krystal Hartley, Lost Gurlz Venture Designs, mgl Scraps, Miss Crow, Moon Scraps, Polka Dot Plum, Sugarplum Paperie, Tracey Monette, Web Designz by Kristi and Wenchd Grafix. It's a celebration of friendship and technology! Great tribute to the online friends we make in the digiscrapping world! It can be bought at Gotta Pixel, Faith Sisters, Sugarplum Paperie, Sunshine Studio Scraps and Designs in Digital.

The last one is the last layout I did while I was a guest CT member for Kim De Smet in June. Kim is a wonderful designer and I love her designs!Everything on the layout, except for the frame/overlay, is from the new July Collaboration Kit by Edeline, Nikki Beaudreau, Amy Hutchinson, Janosch Designs, Summer Simmons, Kim de Smet, Vicki Stegall & Sunflowers available at OScraps and SugarGiggles

Thanks for reading/looking - you've got quite the stamina if you made it this far :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

whow, those layouts are stunning !!

jaye said...

beautiful layouts, your work is gorgeous. Have a wonderful day!

Zin from the Alps said...

Great Layouts, Lilja!

Miranda Barten said...

Great job on all your pages..love them! And I really really love the alpha!

Anonymous said...

Those layouts are stunning! Beautiful work!

Michelle said...

great layouts!