Sunday, June 29, 2008

Contemplation...

My younger one turned 2 on Thursday!! Big milestone! And my older one's last day of pre-school was Friday!! An even bigger milestone since she starts school in the fall and I feel like she is growing up WAY too fast.
Matthildur, my little one, is a little bundle of energy, but she can amazingly sit still for the longest time and play in the sandbox or draw pictures or read books when she feels like it. I took this photo of her a few weeks back while she was drawing. She just has this calm look and it looks so adorable on a 2 year old with a pacifier in her mouth LOL
I used Birgit Kerr's gorgeous new kit, Heaven Sent, to scrap this photo. The kit is gorgeous! Birgit never fails with her awesome stuff!Tracey Monette has a new Grab bag out! It's a collab type thing with Tracy King and Phuong Ton at Scrapbook Elements. It's only $3 and I can tell you right now that it's stuffed full and definitely worth it to get! I love Tracey's stuff - she never fails to amaze me with her talent and her kits always make me think outside the box! And they are ALWAY fun!! Here's a page I did with some of her stuff in the bag - check out the Cow-a-bunga LOL There's also a Pig-a-bunga LOL
Tracey also released a 4th of July (and Canada Day) kit today, called North Americana. It's a collab kind of thing with Tracy King...it's huge and you can buy both kits together for less than $5We don't celebrate 4th of July here, so I'm having a bit of a problem using these kinds of kits. Tracey's papers, however, are gorgeous and there are so many different and beautiful elements in there that it can easily be used for a variety of occasions. I used it for my older daughter's pre-school graduation...

Isn't she just the cutest :) I'm suffering from proud mommy syndrome here LOL

Ok - that's long enough! I'm making up for lack of posting with length when I do post ROFL. Anyways, everything is linked to shops or my gallery for credits. Thanks for looking :)

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Your kids are so cute! Your lo's are goegeous! I really like that 4th of July collab. You did a great job using it for a non 4th lo!!

Barb said...

Beautiful layouts Lilja, and happy birthday to your little one. Time goes so fast!

Miranda Barten said...

Congrats to your little girl..! Love the layout and that wonderful kit!

Have a great day!

Kiki Halbert said...

Beautiful layout! Hard to believe that they've grown up so quickly!

Unknown said...

OOOhh great stuff today! Love Birgit Kerr, and you know I love Tracey... at this moment I am realizing that I didn't blog her grab bag OR her North Americana kit! BOOO! I knew I was forgetting something! Tomorrow tomorrow!
Have a great day!

FunnyFarmKeeper said...

OH MY Brigit's New kit is LOVELY! and your layout totally takes the show! (pure eyecandy!)

Congrats to your family on their milestones..they grow up so fast don't they!
As for your youngest Matthildur, don't you just wish you could bottle up all that energy and sell it...if you figure out how to PLEASE send it my way!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL WEEK and you get to enjoy this WONDERFUL Summer weather!

3prinser said...

ohh... you know what's funny? my youngest one turned 2 on wednesday! great layouts :)