Monday, June 02, 2008

Dawn's newest kit...

Life is incredibly busy and since I got on a few too many CTs during the past few months, I've been "downsizing" - I couldn't handle being on so many teams and all the pressure was just sucking all the joy out of scrapping. I hated to give each and every one of them up, but I had to. So, I'm down to 4 permanent spots and a couple of guest spots. That's just about all I can handle with real life right now LOL.
I'm guesting for Dawn Inskip this month (yeah!!) - I've loved her stuff for eternity and I really can't believe my luck! She has a gorgeous new kit out today, called Hush - and it's just fantastic!! Amazing colors, beautiful texture on the papers and, as always with Dawn's kits, GORGEOUS and unique elements!!
The colors were just perfect for my younger daughter's angelic face :D She has big blue eyes and blond curly hair. And she just looks so innocent and sweet and angelic. But she's NOT!! She is the biggest teaser and the things this almost 2 year old can come up with are just unbelievable. And she's always got a shiner, or black and blue marks all over her body, or bumps on her head, or she's bleeding from somewhere...that kid just does NOT know the meaning of fear and if she thinks of something she just puts it into practice right away without ever stopping to think LOL Maybe a typical 2 year old - but my now 5 year old was never like this, so it kind of caught me by surprise :D Anyway, here's that layout...linked for credits, of course :DHave a great day :D

6 comments:

Blumhardt Kindergarten said...

this is absolutely gorgeous
kit and layout are perfect!
wow

Unknown said...

Love the layout! My daughter was just like that when she was younger. Still is for the most part, tho not so much with the black and blue, lol, after all she is 24 now! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Creative Junkie said...

that expression is just so adorable - those big eyes and bottom teeth showing - too cute! Love the colors you chose for this.

Lynn Grieveson said...

Gorgeous layout!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pages my darling, thank you so much xx

SarahB said...

What a pretty kit and layout! Your DD sounds just like my girls too! :)