Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

To celebrate the day, Anja Jahn is having a 50% off sale at her Angel Dreams Boutique store! The prizes are unbelievable, you get full kits for less than $2! Her new kit is gorgeous - it's called My Angel...I used it to scrap my little bundle of joy :) She is ALWAYS happy - even when she is sick you can hardly wipe that smile off her face LOLI have a couple of layouts in the Gallery Standouts Thread at DST this weekend! Yeah! I'm not in there very often, so imagine my surprise when I saw my layout there in the first post of the weekend :) I also got layout of the day at Scrap Scandi Style with this layout. I used Kjersti's gorgeous Sailors Delight kit - available at SSS.
Then, my jaw dropped to the floor and remained there for quite a few seconds when I was browsing the Standouts thread again this morning and found this layout there...
M 5 year old is learning to ride a "big-girl" bike. She is very curious - actually the type who runs into street lights because she is so busy checking everyone and everything out LOL. So, when her dad took off her little helper wheels (don't know the English word for them), he started to help her, but as long as she knew he was holding the bike, she started wondering about everything - EXCEPT trying to keep her balance. So we decided to let her do this by herself. And it's working beautifully! Her concentration is completely on staying ON the bike and keeping her balance. So that's the story bethind my gorgeous girl's serious expression :)
I made the layout using mostly Birgit Kerr's new stuff. Check out her store - it's full of gorgeous goodies!!

OK - enough tooting LOL. Have a good day!

5 comments:

Michelle Filo said...

Love the LOs, thanks for the enabling ;)
Glad your daughter is managing to ride her bike, I think my boys is still far from that!
Happy Mother's Day!

Monique said...

Beautiful layouts, have a great Mother's Day! :-D

Unknown said...

Congrats on your standouts!

Michelle said...

I always love Anja's designs. Your layouts are beautiful.

kristinvald said...

Hæ pæ

Jæja, ég var víst "tögguð" og þarf að "tagga" (skemmtilegt orð) einhverja aðra þannig að þú verður fyrir valinu ;-) Kíktu á bloggið mitt !

knús
Kristín