Sunday, May 04, 2008

New stuff...

The weekend is almost over and with it NSD - can't wait for next year LOL, although I spent way too much money and I have hardly scrapped one little bit! I've got to start diving into my new stash, though :D
A lot of my designers had new stuff in their stores this weekend. I'll start with Sue, she did an amazing collab with SherrieJD who's the Aspiring Artist at Christina Renee's. The collab is called Summer Breezy...
Isn't it gorgeous! I did a couple of pages with it already. Here's one of my 5 year old, I love that expression on her face, she is such a worry wart and is always worrying over every little thing! Her dad says she's just like me - and I think maybe he's right :D
This kit is such an amazing joy to scrap with - but best of all, and I can't really believe it, but I HAVE A LAYOUT IN CHRISTINA RENEE'S STORE!!!!!

Anyways, this is not the only gorgeous new kit this weekend, Birgit Kerr just loaded up her store with new stuff. Her newest kit is called Sparkly Delight and it definitely is a delight! Reminds me of summer mornings...gorgeous colors! She also has some new paper border templates, a couple of brag books (they are beautiful) and a couple of alphas.
I used this kit to scrap my older one in the bath. She is 5 and she has just started to enjoy taking a bath, since she has been deathly afraid of getting water in her eyes! Now, she tells me, she is getting to be a big girl and soon she'll be able to take showers! Just as well since she is going to have to in the fall when she starts school!That sneak peak from the other day was this kit...
...a huge and gorgeous collab between Heather Manning and Dawn Inskip. It's called Evitangel - and it's just unbelievable!
I did a couple of layouts with it already, these days I love doing layouts where I extract the people and put them in a make believe world - I just hope I love them as much when I look in my scrapbooks 10-15 years from now LOL. This is Lovisa when she was almost 2. She was busy getting dressed on her own - and made sure she put on the essentials first: Her hat LOL
Anyways, here is my other layout. These are my daughters wading in the North Atlantic last summer. It's never warm, but we had an exceptionally nice summer (for us!) last year and it turned out to be bearable to wade in the ocean :D
I think I'm going to leave it that. There is more, but that has to wait until tomorrow LOL I hope someone made it this far - and if you did, I also hope that I enabled you some :D

7 comments:

Robin Ennis Willson said...

Everything is gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks - great enabling :)

Juliana said...

Beautiful layouts!

SarahB said...

Have fun scrapping with all your goodies! Lovely layouts!

Unknown said...

OOOH! I love those papers in the Summer Breezy kit! Thanks fr sharing!

LuAnn said...

evitangel looks like it has some amazing things in there!! May have to go check that kit out!!! thanks for the enable!!! LOL

kristinvald said...

Hæ pæ...geðveik kitt og enn geðveikari síður hjá þér Lilja. En heldurðu að mín sé ekki komin með skrapp blogg líka, bara rétt að byrja ;-)
Kristín