Thursday, May 01, 2008

A Sale and a New Kit...

NSB is almost here and there are sales everywhere! Anja is kicking off her NSB sale today in her stores at Angel dreams boutique and Elemental Scraps with 50% off ALL products!!
Check out her newest kit, Alec's Garden, it's so beautiful - I just love her papers!
I just finished a layout using it and it's just a delight to work with!
A lot of my designers are coming out with gorgeous new kits over the weekend - too bad I can't show them already LOL - but here's a sneak peak at a gorgeous collab between Heather Manning and Dawn Inskip. It will be released tomorrow (Friday, May 2) in Heather's stores at Digital Candy, PPF and her personal store, as well as Dawn's stores at TTS, NDISB and SSS.
I wish I could post layouts LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow great blog, I wish I could show some layouts too :)

Ingeborg (ikscrap)

Sabine said...

Beautiful layout with Anja's new kit.
I can't wait to see what you came up with the "secret" new kit...
Hugs,
sabine

ChrissyW said...

love the sneak peek - I'll be hanging around Heathers store at DC to check it out!!! and that layout you made is GORGEOUS!!!

Dielle said...

I've seen that sneak peak around a lot lately. Bet it will be a fun kit. Your LO with the ocean in the background is just lovely.