Sunday, June 22, 2008

Bad blogger!

I really am a very bad blogger!! Maybe I'll try to mend my ways LOL

I have two layouts to show today, both done today in between cleaning the house and walking on the beach - which left me half crippled with sore muscles!! Anyway, here they are:

This one is Lovisa Lin enjoying the sun and her ice cream the other day :) She knows how to get comfy that girl! I used mainly stuff from Birgit Kerr's June Grab bag. She has opened it and it's all available separately in her store. Birgit's stuff is always gorgeous!

Christina Renee is the featured artist at DST this month and tonight is the last night to turn in pages for the featured artist challenge. I whipped this up tonight, I'm not entirely happy with it, but it will have to do.This is an old sod house in the middle of nowhere here in Iceland :) I love those old houses, they just fascinate me and I have to stop and check them out. This one was built in 1895 for 2 families and up to 20 people lived there, in a house which is less than 30 square meters + a little sleeping loft. People lived there until 1969 - it's the year I was born and I can't imagine people still living in houses like this at that time.

Oh - and check out the ITC challenge over at Lori's Loungerette's blog. We are scraplifting Iris - and her layouts are gorgeous. Here's my layout for the challenge...
Off to bed - layouts are linked for full credits :)

5 comments:

Barb said...

Beautiful layouts, Lilja! I love your CRD layout!

Unknown said...

We will forgive you lack of blogging because your layouts are stunning!

Anonymous said...

great layouts!!

Anonymous said...

All are great layouts. Interesting story about the sod house - I'm always fascinated by the history behind old houses.

Anonymous said...

I missed your blogging. I'm so glad you're back on the train with fantastic layouts!