Wednesday, July 09, 2008

New layouts

Just putting up some layouts tonight - it's been a difficult day so I'm just going to list them and go to bed LOLThese are the toes of my little one. The photo is from a year ago when she got beach sand between her toes - and just about everywhere else - for the first time. It was so much fun! I got to play with Lemonaid Lucy's gorgeous new kit, Summer Escapades - and I love it! Really gorgeous and fun to use!
Here's another layout from Matthildur's birthday in June. In April she learned to say that her birthday was in June - so as soon as June came around, she declared each day that today was her birthday. Since we always kept telling her NO, when it was finally her actual birthday at the end of the month and we agreed with her, she was really surprised and happy LOL
This is again done with Cinzia Loosemore's gorgeous Celebrate kit. It's an amazing and huge kit and I'm sure I'll come back to it again and again!!

Have you checked out Dawn Inskip's gorgeous Balance Is Beautiful, yet? I made another page with it. This is Lovisa in the spring of 2007. We were on a trip and while on a walk we came across an exercise field for scouts. There were all kinds of strength and balance equipment there, all made from things in nature. Of course, she had to try out everything, and here she's on the balance beam :)My last page for tonight is my gorgeous Lovisa. I took this photo a couple of days ago and I just loved it! I used Lydia Kurniawati's (silversword71) beautiful Happy To Be ME kit - available in her Shabby Pickle store. Well, that's it for tonight - I'm off to bed. All layouts are linked for full credits :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! You have wonderful layouts! I love the first one and the second one best! I'll be back for more inspiration :) Keep on scrappin :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Lo's, love the second one best

Anonymous said...

All of the layouts are fabulous. You definitely deserve some rest after all your hard work!

Lilbirdscrap said...

Love your new LOs!!!

Anja said...

Very bautifull layouts, like your scrapstyle ;oD

Caatje said...

Your lo's rock, girl! Just beautiful!

Caatje said...

Your lo's rock, girl! Just beautiful!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous lo's! Thank you for sharing.

LuAnn said...

I left you luv for the layout with the stitched circle at DST when you posted it. I love the other layouts as well! Hope tomorrow is a better day for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Rawking LOs!!

Unknown said...

gorgeous layouts!