Monday, February 25, 2008

Sunflowers' Sale!

Sunflowers has a sale!! And not a small one either - you get 50% off all her stuff at her Hot-Spot-Scraps store!!I love her stuff - and it's not just because I'm on her CT, she just makes the most gorgeous papers and elements. I just scrapped a couple of pages using her Belle Affair kit
Here are my layouts with it...
The layouts are linked to my DST gallery for credits. Other links are to Sunflowers' store - go check out her sale, it's well worth it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh, those are so pretty! Love your photos too!

Hugs,
Thena

Angela said...

WHOOHOO! Thanks for the sale info! LOVE your pages - BEAUTIFUL SCRAPPIN!

Lynn Grieveson said...

Gorgeous pages!

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

As always, your layouts just blow me away! Thanks for the sale info, I'm always checking to see who you've got on sale, cuz you have so many awesome designers. Have a great day!

Dielle said...

Wonderful layouts!!!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.