Saturday, March 01, 2008

G.R.I.N. Challenge!

There is a new challenge up on the GRIN blog. It's a numbers challenge, Linda challenged us to use 1 alpha, 2 papers, 3 photos and 4 elements - all in honor of her daughter's 4th birthday today! Go check it out. It's fun - and a random winner will be chosen to receive a $5 GC to our wonderful Nina's OScraps store.
This is my take on the challenge.
The kit I used is Nina's Say It With Flowers and then I used the alpha and the wrap from her Madeleine kit. The photos are of my older daughter and were taken last summer when she was enjoying the warm weather and watering the flowers in the garden of our friends' house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool challenge, and great page!

Kathy said...

Very beautiful layout - you are so talented!
MORP is prom backwards and its for the 9th and 10th graders - like a junior prom and the girls ask the boys to be their date.