Monday, February 04, 2008

G.R.I.N.

Nina's CT girls (NinaScraps Designs) have a new blog. It was opened this morning - and it looks GORGEOUS!! The acronym GRIN stands for Girls RockIn for Nina. You can grab the blog blinkie here on my blog - and a little bird told me that if you are seen wearing it around you might get a little surprise in your mailbox!!
We are kicking the blog off with a challenge. You get this template:
Download the template and make a beautiful LO using at least 50% of Ninascraps' products to be eligible for a prize. It's really simple! When you're done post a link to your LO in the comments section of the GRIN blog before February 13th and you will be entered to win 1 of 3 prizes!!
The winners will be chosen randomly and will be announced on the blog on Valentine's Day.
So go ahead and play with us!!! Here's my layout using the template and Nina's goodies:

4 comments:

jenn- said...

Beautiful page. Love how you used the template. Stoppin' by on the DST bloggin' train.

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Sounds like so much fun! I love your lo, you are amazing!

Victoria said...

What a cool template! It sounds like Nina's c.t. is super supportive and fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your layout is beautiful, too! :)

SarahB said...

What a cute template! You've made a lovely layout with it!