Saturday, February 02, 2008

Heather Manning's CT's Blog Challenge

It's Valentine's month and everywhere I look in digi land, everything is red or pink and there are hearts and "I love you's" floating everywhere. This is the only time of year when we can get away with scrapping our masculine loved ones with pinks and reds as well as using lace and cute glitter and all that romantic stuff :D
We don't celebrate Valentine's day in Iceland and I've been using the red and romantic kits to scrap my girls. I couldn't resist scrapping my husband, though, when I did my layout for Heather's blog challenge. It's called Everyone Loves a Love Song:Heather's actually got the perfect kit for the most romantic layouts. It's called Con Amor and it's just gorgeous - well all of her designs are, but this one is just amazing!
I used it to do a layout of my older daughter. She has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. They are big, brown and you can just tell how beautiful her soul is by looking in her eyes. The photo is taken in January 2005, she had just turned 2.
And here's my layout for the Love Song challenge. The text is from a song by Nat King Cole and it's called "The More I See You"
All the images are linked.

3 comments:

Kris said...

Ohhh I love Heather's stuff! just Beautiful!

ChrissyW said...

oh wow! well done!!

Robin L said...

Great job!