Friday, February 22, 2008

Just You...

Birgit Kerr released a new kit last week - and I have to say, it's absolutely gorgeous! The colors and texture and elements - just beautiful! Take a look - and the images are linked, just in case you get tempted to visit her store and purchase these amazing things. And you can get the complete kit - or buy the papers and elements separately. You could just check out her store too - her designs are always beautiful!


This is what I did with her kit :D

And Birgit has an offer for you. If you go and visit her blog, sign up for her mailing list and you will get a $1,99 coupon to Birgit's store! By signing up, you will also get updated on latest releases, news from Birgit's store and, as an added bonus, you will also get a special coupon for $ off new releases. This coupon will only be available to subscribers - so jump on over, sign up and get the best deals on Birgit's gorgeous goodies!!

7 comments:

Ava in Wonderland said...

That's a great kit and your LO are just lovely! :)

Sammy Design said...

That kit looks great! And you scrapped it so well! Have a lovely weekend! :)

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

I so love Birgit's new kit! And I was all over her email list and that coupon. As always, your layouts oare just lovely. I'm so in awe of your talent.
Have a great day.

Amanda said...

Your layouts are great! Thanks for the enabling, I love the kit!

Lisa Joy said...

That kit is great! I love what you did with it.

Barb said...

Great kit and wonderful layouts!

Anonymous said...

What cute layouts!!! That dancing queen one is just too too perfect! I love it! I'm going to have you teach me how to do pop outs like that. LOL