Tuesday, February 10, 2009

4 Days...

I'm slacking - not with taking photos, but with blogging and blog hopping!! I'll be around commenting today...

February 7
Saturday we went for a long walk and the girls got tired. This is what happens on tiring walks...DH gives them each shoulder to rest on LOL I think they quite enjoy it - all three of them :)

February 8
Sunday was another walk - we went to the beach, which isn't far, with my BIL and his black lab. The girls love them both :) We found this dead fish on the beach - it was completely whole and had probably been washed ashore by the strong tide during the night. We don't usually find whole fish on the beach, just parts of fish in different decomposing stages - so this was an exciting find for the girls. And the dog - who just loved the smell and didn't understand why he couldn't play with it and eat it LOL

February 9
The reason for this photo of Lovisa Lin, is that she is eating vegetables like there's no tomorrow!! I made fish risotto with a fresh salad for dinner and she just ate and ate and ate. Not the fish or the risotto - she just ate the veggies. And she usually hates veggies. This time, she filled plate after plate of greens, tomatoes and cucumbers. It was amazing to watch LOL

February 10
A trampoline photo. It's getting to be part of the girls' nightly ritual to get on the trampoline and jump around for 15-20 minutes after dinner. Lovisa is quite good and Matthildur gets very into it. I think it's a good excercise for them - and it tires them out before bedtime LOL

12 comments:

JoAnn Stringer said...

Great slices of family life as always but my favorite has to the your DH with the girls on his shoulders!

micheleabelphoto said...

What beautiful pictures of love!

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

Oh, your girls are so sweet. Great photos!

Anita said...

oh, love the little trampoline! but I agree, the photo of your husband with the girls on his shoulders is my favorite too. Thanks for sharing. Glad to see you blogging again!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! The one with your hubby having the girls on his shoulders is precious :)

Iris said...

Wonderful photos! I love the first one pretty much, so cute!

Kirsten said...

great pics! love that first one. SOOOOOO sweet!

Karen I said...

Great photos! I especially like the first one.

Jan J. said...

Your photos are the best! I just love the daddy/daughter picture, the trampoline and from an earlier post Lovisa reading. Beautiful!

P.Baczkowska said...

what a beautiful photo...as always

Anonymous said...

some awesome pics lilja! come on and get them posted!

tconlan said...

I love the shot of your husband with the girls on his shoulders! wow! The trampoline shot is great too!