Friday, October 17, 2008

Gorgeous new stuff...

Ok - it's been awhile LOL

Dawn Inskip has some gorgeous new stuff in her store today - so I just had to share! First of all, she has some new word art - Expressions Love - which I absolutely love!!! Dawn makes such gorgeous word art!!
She also has these awsome alphas - Tiny Tags Alpha - that are just perfect!!I had so much fun using these, and here's my layout...I also used Dawn's New Beginnings kit.
So these are my gorgeous girls enjoying a picnic by the sea in the middle on June. We stopped at an old abandoned house in the middle of nowhere, sat on the old crumbling down pier and had a bit of lunch while enjoying the peace and quiet and imagining what life was like when someone lived there.

I'll blog more later, just wanted to share Dawn's gorgeous goodies!!

Have a good day - and thank you so much for stopping by :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE Dawn's stuff - always gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

:::Melanie::: said...

Beautiful Lo! Thanks for sharing the new kits by Dawn!

Anonymous said...

Your work is stunning as always Lilja - and thanks so much for promoting hun - very much appreciated :) xx

gabs-art said...

I am so in love with your page lilja!

Glynis Peters said...

I must go and have a look, they are lovely! Oh the days when my 3 sat on the beaches in UK like that, now we are planning weddings! Lovely LO

Ava in Wonderland said...

Your LO is just stunning!! Dawn's stuff is great!!