Thursday, October 23, 2008

Slacker...

I'm seriously slacking in the blogging department - or maybe I was just a bit better at it in September and October is back to normal! Anyways, I've also been a slacker in the scrapping department this month, so maybe it's just the changes in weather and the fact that daylight is getting scarce here in Iceland :)

I've been scrapping some, though!

Karah Fredricks has a new home now! She started selling her gorgeous designs at OScraps and has some fabulous new stuff in her store!This is my little sweetie last weekend. We went for a drive around our little glacier and stopped at the beach for awhile. The ocean was pretty wild from the storm which went through the day before so it was really beautiful! I love the ocean when it's wild :)
I used Karah's Hoo Hoo Hoo mini kit and her No Place Like Home collab with Jacque Larsen. Both of them absolutely fabulous kits!!

Dawn Inskip just released a fantastic set of date stamps and calendars.
They are really fantastic and I know that I'll come back to these again and again!!I used the date stamps on this layout - along with a lot of different gorgeous creations by Dawn Inskip. This is my older daughter at 2,5 years. She has a small behind and her favorite past time was to sit in the LEGO bucket and "read" a book. At 2,5 she was still small enough to get in the bucket - just not small enough to get out of it again. So that's frustrating LOL She still gets her butt in the bucket, just old enough now to know not to get stuck :)

Cinzia Loosemore also has a new home for the month of October. She is one of the designers participating in Christina Renee's block party. For week 4 she is releasing a fantastic Halloween kit, called Tales of the Night. Now, we don't celebrate Halloween, so I'm not good with these kinds of kits. Somehow I can't show them off to their full potential - but here's my attempt...
This is my husband's nephew. He's way too cute to spook anyone - but I won't tell him that! At 8 years old, the last thing he wants to be is CUTE!!! But he is :)

Vera Lim has a weekly blog challenge. They are always fun - and this week, the challenge is to scrap something you cherish.This is my layout for the challenge. The journaling is about this moment when our daughter had been with us for 2 days. She had turned from a scared little baby into a flirty little toddler - flirting with herself, that is LOL She just loved the look of herself in the mirror and that's who she is looking at in that photo :)
I used one of Vera's gorgeous new kits, Cherish, included in her A Walk Down Memory Lane collection. It's a fabulous collection with 5 fantastic kits!!

That's it today :) Thank you so much for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Myndirnar þínar eru æðislegar :) Vildi að ég kynni að gera svona myndir.

Glynis Peters said...

Well that doesn't look like slacking to me!! ;))) Lovely pictures & LO's

Glynis Peters said...

Please go to my blog Ghunibee Scraps as there is something for you x