Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Where is Fall?

I've been looking for fall for the past 2 weeks. Usually, around here, the leaves are starting to turn at the end of August and in my little windy part of the country, the leaves have usually turned and been blown off the trees by the wind around the middle of September LOL Right now, though, it still feels like summer - weather wise, that is. And not a fall color in sight!I made a double page layout with photos from a walk we took last Saturday, looking for fall colors - which, of course, we didn't find. And when I say "we took a walk, I really mean that the girls went biking and my husband and I tried to keep up with them on foot, only catching up, panting and sweating, when they chose to stop somewhere LOL

Anyways, I used Biograffiti's new Project 365 September template album...And since I'm on the subject of P365 - I'm still doing it, just not posting my photos on the blog out of pure laziness. And I've already ordered the first of three P365 photobooks I'm planning on making from my 2010 photos - all nicely scrapped using Biograffiti's templates. I think there is a link to my shutterfly book somewhere around this blog, though. It looks nice :)

No comments: