Thursday, September 09, 2010

Singing

Lovisa Lin takes singing lessons. She started with the local Children's Choir last fall and in January she started taking lessons at the Music school. She's really good :) However, when it comes to performing for an audience, she gets really, REALLY stressed out!I took this photo in February. It was her first public singing performance on a little informal concert at the music school. The audience was just families of the ten or so students who were performing that day - maybe a total of 30 people. She was really stressed, but when she was called, you really couldn't tell how stressed she was, because she just walked up to the piano, faced the audience and sang like an angel. I was so proud of her - I know I could not have done this myself LOL She is amazing. The weird thing is, she's been playing the piano since she was 5,5 years old and she has never had a problem with getting on stage and playing the piano for small or large audience. Singing, and facing the audience, however, is more difficult.

I used a bunch of stuff from Lilleyscrap Designs...
...among other things, Sarah's new grungy paper pack. It's gorgeous!!

No comments: