Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The return of Phuong

Phuong Ton returned to designing for the month of August as a guest at Scrapbook Graphics during their birthday celebrations. I wish she was staying on as a designer - but unfortunately she's not :( I so love Phuong's designs and she is also one of the sweetest people in the world.
I got to scrap with the kits she created for her guest spot at SBG,These are my older daughter and her friend at the beach in June 2007. They were only 4,5 years old and had grown tired of chasing the waves, so they sat themselves on the sand and dug their bottom halves into the sand. Then they yanked their legs free, showering everyone around them with sand - and laughter LOL

I made this layout using Phuong's Sincerity kit......isn't it gorgeous? It's no longer in her SBG store, it's sadly been emptied now that the birthday month is over. However, you can still get this kit through Phuong's blog. And I have to say, it's a total steal at only $4,40

No comments: