Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First day of School

School has already been in session for a week now and the novelty is fast wearing off LOL Already at the end of last week, I was shaking my third grader awake at a quarter to eight - fifteen minutes before she had to be out the door. And she is NOT a fast dresser, so I'm not looking forward to repeating this five days a week all winter long :) However, on the first day of school, Monday the 23, she was up by 6:45, got dressed, made her bed, drew her curtains and was in an all around terrific mood. So I shot these photos of her excited little self - summer vacation is sometimes too long :)I used Misty Mareda's First Day kitand one of Rubia's (of Studio Basic) fantastic templates from her Oops I Did It Again template pack...Love these!!

No comments: