Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spring Catwalk Freebie

The fantastic 2012 Spring Catwalk products were released at Catscrap yesterday - and today you can get freebies created with those amazing products.  
This time, we are giving away Project Life printable journal cards.

You should have come here from Claire's beautiful blog...and without further ado, here are my cards :)

Next stop on the train is Julia's blog.  Since we come from different time zones, please be patient if the freebies are not up right away.  If you get lost on the way, please visit the Catscrap blog for a full list of stops :)

Enjoy!!

ETA:  For those who can't download from 4shared, here's a link to the individual png files from box.net.  The pdf file is too big for the free box.net account :)


14 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Apr. 21, 2012. Thanks again.

kramer_buffy said...

oh lilja, these are super cool!!!!! wow!

-- dalis

Noelle said...

I don't know if my comment posted or not because it didn't say either way - it just jumped to the screen to sign up as a blogger. What I said was that I was disappointed because I can't access files on 4-shared any more since they changed their rules. I love your cards and would really like to have them - they are gorgeous!!! Is there any other way I can get them than 4-shared? Thanks!

libbywilko said...

Thank you so much ! Love the cards you made.

agravette said...

thank you so much! they are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Nancy said...

Great journaling cards - thank you for your generousity.

NeeNee said...

These are awesome, thanks!

Gwenipooh said...

thank you so much for these great cards !

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!!!
Lix

Unknown said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Love them...thank you. so much.

myabelle said...

gorgeous! love the sweet look. thanks a lot.

Scrumptious said...

These are such handsome cards! I really like what you did with the materials. I am on a journaling card hoarding spree, and I just came across this blog hop. Catscrap has transformed, but I'm so grateful you have still have these cards available. Thank you!