Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Bad Day

Lovisa Lin one day back in September, when she didn't want to go on a walk with the rest of us, but she didn't want to stay home either, didn't know what she wanted really, so she kept saying "I don't want to go - WAIT, wait for me, don't go ahead of me". She is really at an age when some days, the whole world and her grandma is against her LOL Normally she is her sweet smiling self - but then there are these days :)
I used Dawn Inskip's wonderful new collection of goodies at Scrapbook Graphics. It's called Sticks & Stones, and even though it's a beautiful and versatile general kit - it's FANTASTIC to record the not-so-smiley moments in your life.
I also used a template from the Grow With Love Kid's Edition by Crystal Livesay & Sara Gleason.

No comments: