Sunday, October 03, 2010

Spider...!

We had this huge spider living on the bedroom window of a cottage we stayed at for a week in July. We didn't want to invite it in so the window remained shut throughout the week :) However, it provided hours of animal living education - we got to see firsthand how the spider webbed it's prey, and then we got to see how the spider ate the prey out of the web. FUN!!! At least it kept the girls entertained when it rained :)I used Misty Mareda's new Halloween kit, Midnight Hour. It's gorgeous and rather fun to work with - it gave me a run for my creative money, since for one we don't celebrate Halloween so I don't have any Halloween photos, and second - it's monochromatic in black and white, and I love color LOL I did borrow the yellow paper from another one of Misty's kits and recolored the flowers and wordart to match. But I do like how it turned out :)

No comments: